Our campus is spread over 18 Acres, designed by world renowned Ar. Christopher Charles Benninger, and is nestled in the hilly back drop of the Sahyadri mountain ranges. The calmness of the hilly site offers excellent academic environment. The campus can be divided into three wings, academic, residential and the green spine separating the two.
Our Campus is conceptualized as modern day monasteries or the temples of learning, the lofty turrets of the academic block rise over the landscape. Courtyards and corridors become interactive spaces. Simple Cartesian planning with minimal modernist use of materials makes the campus earthly. Contours are integrated efficiently with stepped sections. Circulation in the campus is mostly pedestrian with vehicular movement in the periphery.
- Air-conditioned and well-equipped conference Halls.
- Video-conferencing and audio-visual facilities.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Well-equipped library and resource centre.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications system.
- Syndicate rooms for small group discussions.
- Board rooms for meetings.
- Verdant lawns for breakout groups and conclaves.
- Access to a wide and rich collection of case studies and best practices.
- Back up genset for uninterrupted power supply.
- Excellent programme coordination and management services.
- Croquet lawns
- Jogging and walking track
- Table tennis and Carrom
- Volleyball Court
- TV Lounge
- Well equipped Gymnasium
- 38 air-conditioned, twin occupancy rooms and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Exquisite dining facilities
- Get-togethers held on the sprawling lawns
- Well-trained and courteous staff